Bloggers Check out About.me


About.me is currently in private beta but users can still reserve their name until they receive notification that they can create their page.  This is a new splash page/personal analytics dashboard that allows you to create a personalized page with a description about yourself.  It also gives you weekly updates on your twitter and Facebook stats, as well as analyzing your social media reach. I have reserved a name and just received notification about starting my page! . In the meantime you can check out some other pages I found to be quite catchy.   You can view Maggie Mason’s page of Mighty Girl as well as Kris Cain from Littletechgirl.com.  I see so many uses for this site and it looks like the next big thing in social media as everyone is scrambling to reserve their names.  Go reserve yours today at http://about.me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello nice to meet another army wife here in the blogosphere. I am Krystel from armywife101.com.

    I love about.me I lucked up and was able to get an invite sent to me and I am absolutely loving my profile.

    Can't wait until they open it up to everyone, as I agree I think it will be the next biggest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan Gilbert
    Marketing Support Coordinator
    Primrose Schools
    dgilbert@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete