10 Ways to Really Annoy an Army Wife
1) As soon as you find out her husband is deployed take it upon yourself to tell her exactly how you feel about the war and how WE shouldn’t be over there. WE? Are YOU over there, too?
2) Follow that up by asking how she feels about the President. Oh...don't get me started....
3) Look surprised and say, “I don’t know how you do it, I could never LET my husband do that.”
That's funny, now that you mention it, I don't recall Uncle Sam calling me up and asking my permission...
4) If she’s pregnant be sure and ask if the military is going to send her husband home for the birth.
I don't even know what to say to this one...
5) Tell her she should really consider getting additional life insurance since her husband has a good chance of getting killed.
Oh, don't worry, you as the tax-payer have already generously provided me with an excellent life insurance policy....
6) Remind her how lucky she is that her husband gets all that extra tax free money when he’s at war.
Hmmm...yeah. It does help to pay for all the babysitters and daycare that I have to get while I go to therapy....
7) Try to relate to her by saying you know just how she feels because your husband was out of town on business for a week last month.
Ahh...my favorite one. One question: did your husband miss Christmas and/or your kids' birthdays while he was on his horribly long business trip? No? Then Shut Up.
8 ) Ask her how she can be faithful for a whole year and if she worries about her husband cheating on her.
Faithful for a whole year? I'm trying to be faithful for my whole marriage. Am I worried about him cheating on me? Not really, I'm more worried about him, you know, getting killed.
9) Inquire on whether or not her husband has killed anyone.
Actually, yes. He's killed quite a few people. That's what he does, he's a highly trained, government contracted killer. Still want to come over for a BBQ?
10) Be sure to ask her when her husband comes home, if he’s done with the military or if he has to go back.
He comes home a year or more from when he left. No, he's not done with the military, it's kind of his job. Does he have to go back? I don't know, are they still killing each other in the Middle East? Yeah? Then probably....Besides, I wouldn't want to miss out on all that extra, tax-free money we're so lucky to get.
taken from http://thearmywifelife.blogspot.com/