Good News??? Anyone??? Anywhere???


Everyday I turn to the news, whether it be local or national, there is always bad news. I mean come on, I know good things are happening out there is this huge world of ours everyday, but we are constantly bombarded with negative images and stories.  Sometimes watching the news just gives me anxiety.  It's always someone dying a senseless death, H1N1, teens in trouble, catty politics, abused children and animals, terroism. soldiers dying...the list goes on and on and on. And recently "Balloon Boy?!" OMG! It's sort of exhausting. Even the weather is bad haha.  And if that isn't enough its always Paris Hilton or one of the Kardashians to turn the wheels slightly. Can I just get one good story?!

pic

3 comments:

  1. I am so with you on that one! I think it's sad that the news hardly ever portrays anything good happening. And I agree with you...there are definitely good things happening all over the world. But we don't get to hear about it because they're always broadcasting the bad. :-(

    Maybe some day there won't be as much bad to talk about.....? Here's hoping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from MBC!

    Nice site!

    http://www.stockpilingmom.com

    ReplyDelete