One Lovely Blog Award

I'm sorta exhausted after a long day. I had to get up early to make it to my early AM appointment and got very little rest last night. My little one has been pretty cranky and had a slight fever after getting her first shots today so I am running on E at this point. I log on to my blog and I see that Samantha Gianulus, http://samanthagianulis.blogspot.com/, has awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award. It broought a smile to my face that someone actually read something that I posted lol and would think of me for that very award. Big hugs to her and thanks a bunch!!

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. You completely deserve this award Stephanie.

    And...

    You've won something else too! Please e-mail me about the Jump Start giveaway :-> Ann Again... and again Reviews. annharrison@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete